Focus your forces in Europe
44% of workforce spend is on the external workforce
Download the full report to learn more about the forces impacting how work gets done.
The external workforce is now a key driver of competitive
advantage for top European organisations
Our research shows that the external workforce is still not a C-level issue at many European companies. The effective use of the external workforce can be a strategic and competitive differentiator. See key global findings, with highlights from Europe, and how the external workforce is impacting your market.
Download the report to rework your work.
External Workforce Insights 2018: The Forces Reshaping How Work Gets Done, provides an unprecedented deep dive into the ways the external workforce is sourced, managed, and deployed—and how it can pay off for your business.
See what executives around the world—one-third of them C-suite—have to say about the importance of their external workforce.
In this report, you’ll discover:
- The #1 labour market trend executives say is impacting their business
- How executives expect to access scarce skills in the next three years
- The top business drivers for engaging the external workforce (hint: managing costs is not at the top of the list)
- What C-suite executives do and don’t know about their external workforce
- Why some companies realize more value from external talent than others
Complete the form to get your copy of External Workforce Insights 2018: The Forces Reshaping How Work Gets Done, by SAP Fieldglass in collaboration with Oxford Economics.
of executives say their external workforce is important to increasing speed to market
of executives say they lack skills in newer technologies
of executives say the external workforce challenges employees to do their best work