Focus your forces in Europe
44% of workforce spend is on the external workforce
Download the full report to learn more about the forces impacting how work gets done.
The external workforce is now a key driver of competitive
advantage for top European organisations
Our research shows that the external workforce is still not a C-level issue at many European companies. The effective use of the external workforce can be a strategic and competitive differentiator. See key global findings, with highlights from Europe, and how the external workforce is impacting your market.
Download the report to rework your work.
External Workforce Insights 2018: The Forces Reshaping How Work Gets Done, provides an unprecedented deep dive into the ways the external workforce is sourced, managed, and deployed—and how it can pay off for your business.
In this report, you’ll discover:
- The external workforce’s positive impact on business outcomes worldwide.
- Top labour market trends contributing to the rise of the multi-channel workforce.
- Why controlling costs is no longer the top driver for utilising the external workforce.
- How the external workforce is used for essential core business strategy and operations.
- Two key factors hindering the C-suite in their use of the external workforce.
- How leading companies are getting more value from external talent.
Fill out the form and click Download Report to get your copy of External Workforce Insights 2018: The Forces Reshaping How Work Gets Done, presented by SAP Fieldglass in collaboration with Oxford Economics.
of executives say their external workforce is important to increasing speed to market
of executives say they lack skills in newer technologies
of executives say the external workforce challenges employees to do their best work